Monday, March 20, 2023

Bottle Size

I did do a few of the responsible things that I said that I was going to do as much as I wanted to spend all of that refund money on fun stuff. I will admit that I did go a little overboard with some of the fun stuff. Most of the time, this is the time of year that I do kind of go overboard with some fun stuff. But party time is over and it's back to watching what I spend. I've got a trip to California to save up for.

But since I have done something in regards to the whole Guerlain teardrop bottle, I've gotten to really thinking about bottle sizes. Even though I am going with smaller sized bottles, there is something oh so satisfying about having a large bottle of perfume. I am not talking about the 100ml sized bottles and those can be nice. I am talking about those bottles that are over 100ml. Just gazing at a large bottle of perfume amuses me for some reason. Why else would I buy a large bottle of anything unless it was a major love? Vintage Bal a Versailles is one of those along with Mitsouko come to mind with major love.

It's fairly rare for any perfume company to sell any perfume that is over 100ml. I don't see it that often, even online. Sometimes I wonder with those large bottles of perfume on who those bottles are really meant for. Are they meant for people who can spend cash for a large bottle or those who only wear 1 perfume. Those large bottles are probably not really meant for us perfume nerds. I've spent boatloads of cash on perfume and honestly don't need anymore let alone a huge bottle of anything. But I have managed to check off a few things that I have been wanting for quite a while. I still have some perfumes that are still on my to buy list but those are going to have to wait.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment