Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Perfume and Being Sick

 Somehow, I got some kind of summer crud that is going around work. I've had this garbage since Friday and I sick and tired of not being able to sleep due to all of the coughing. It's got to be all of the post nasal drip. No matter how many nedulizer treatments, blowing my nose or coughing up crap I do, I still end up coughing the night away. It's the wheeze when I am not coughing that really annoys me. I also am doing the cough suppressant stuff and sleeping with two pillows to no avail.

Even though I am getting my sense of smell back, I still don't really want to wear perfume. Most of the time, the only perfume that I want to wear and can wear is Chanel no 5 edt but I don't even want to wear that. My asthma doesn't seem to want to behave to well so I shouldn't even attempt any kind of perfume. I have already taken a couple days off from work that I probably shouldn't have but I don't really want to end up in the ER due to my stupid asthma.

With my birthday coming up in a few days, I'm really holding off on another full bottle of perfume. I put a freeze on Afterpay and is going to remain that way until it's paid off. I am probably get a few decants from STC or TPC. I haven't made decisions yet, I'm just trying to kick this whole cold bushiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment