Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Vacation and Candles

My cold has cleared up but I am still dealing with all of the nasal swelling and post nasal drip. I found myself in the ER last night after having a hard time with my asthma. It took a grand total of 4 and a half hours and a set of x-rays to determine that I don't have pneumonia or bronchitis and my cold has cleared up. It's just some swelling that hasn't resolved and now I am on steroids to make that swelling go down.

Even though I have been sick, I still have been wearing perfume. I might be only wearing perfume to bed and bed only, I am still wearing it. It's whatever is on the light side and whatever can be dabbed on. So with the steroids, I think that I can probably start wearing some stronger things but I don't exactly want to really push it though.

But I am still washing my hands a million times a day and quickly depleting that foaming hand wash stash. I guess all of the Bath and Body Works hand soap deal did pay off and now we have a little more room. So one collection is vanishing but the other collection isn't. And that is my candle collection.

Every vacation I set some kind of goal to use some candles and I don't always get to meet that goal. Since I have been sick, I haven't even touched my candle collection. I am thinking that Thursday I might be able to get going again on using my candles. There is a Lavender Cedarwood candle that I would like to finish off. The only good thing is that even though I am not using up my candles, I am not adding more to my collection right now. Let's hope that I won't be adding anymore candles to my collection until Black Thursday or when Candle Day comes around again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment