Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kenzo Flower review

On today's review list is Kenzo's Flower. I have been wearing it for the past couple days and I am not really enjoying it. I can't say I hate it. After reading a lot of rave reviews about it and then trying it, I am a little disapointed by it. The top notes are hawthorn, Bulgarian rose, and black currant, middle note are jasmine, opoponax, parma violet, and more Bulgerian rose. The base notes are listed as white musk and vanilla. I think it is the black currant that is pretty front and center that I am not liking at all. It just lasts like there is no tomorrow. What I am also getting is this Play Dough smell going on with Flower. The sillage is moderate on my skin and logetivity is pretty good. I do give Kenzo kudos for creating an eye catching bottle but a hard to store bottle and prone to be easily tipped. This is probably not something I would buy again when I finish my bottle whenever I do run out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment