Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Prada Infusion D'Iris review

Over the past few days, I have been dallying in Prada's Infusion D'Iris. It was an impulse by from Amazon.com. I didn't smell it beforehand and have never tried anything of Prada's. The notes on the bottle are listed as: mandarine D'Italie, neroli de tunisie, bois de cedre, benjoin du laos, and encens de somalie. The perfume starts off with what hospitals use to disinfect air (air disinfectant) and on my skin it stays that way. The cedar and incense does give it an anchor on my skin but they are faint. Everytime I get a wiff ofit on my skin, I do want to scrub it off. It's not migraine inducing, I gotta scrub it off right away, but not something I really will wear. The bottle itself is pretty plain Jane and most likely going to get overlooked in my collection. This Prada is something that is probably going to take me 10 years to finish off, even though it is 1.7 oz. That's if I don't find someone who will take it off my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment