Monday, February 28, 2011

Vera Wang for her

Today's review is Vera Wang for her. This is one of the few truly floral perfumes that I like. It's bordering on love. What attracted me initially to the perfume was the cala lilly and gardenia. I can't make out either note nor the rose that is listed. I find it to be a well blended perfume ment to be worn during spring. I think it is a heavy floral too heavy to be worn during summer especially when it is 90 degrees out. The reason why I recommend spring is because that time of year where it is warming up but still cool. Would I buy this again when my bottle runs out? Probably not but I wouldn't mind it if someone gave this to me as a gift. I must admit that while it smells good on me, it smells better on my mother. Now she is asking for her own bottle for Mother's Day or her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment