Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chanel Sycomore

After a long break from wearing Chanel's Sycomore, I decided to wear it yesterday. It's part of Chanel's Les Exclusifs line. I am not one to wear an eau de toilette because on my skin, there is no staying power. But this one does have have staying power with this one and some really good sillage with this one that doesn't overpower and makes everyone sick. But it is a strong smelling eau de toilette so it can't be spritzed with wild abandon. Even though it is listed as a women's scent, I list it as a more of a unisex scent bordering on the masculine side. Sycomore has a deep, woody smell and I can make out a faint hint of incense. I love my vetiver scents in the fall where I know it is going to stay cool and it's wonderful in the winter time. I find it to be a comfort scent when the snow is falling and there is a crackeling fire going.

No comments:

Post a Comment