Sunday, March 6, 2011

I don't have a signature scent

I am one of those people who do not have a signature scent. I know a few people that stick to one or two scents and never deviate from them. There are too many perfumes out there to try and review. Do I have a few perfumes that I use more often than others? Yes, but they are no where near "signature" scents. I go through periods where I love certain scents and wear them quite often then it maybe another 2 or 3 that I wear quite often. My grandmother is one person that is loyal to one perfume and doesn't understand my collection of full bottles of perfumes and samples. I do have the tendency to get bored easily with perfume and do prefer a selection of perfumes to choose from. My samples are the try before you buy sort of thing. I have found a few that are bottle worthy but I need to save up some money and decide on which one to get first. My mother is the same way as my grand mother but she has a very small handful of perfumes to choose from. But I am a maximalist that is always on the prowl for something new or interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment