Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vera Wang Sheer Veil

This time of year, I am a little sick of my amber/oriental scents since it has been a very long and cold winter. Since it has been warm, I have been wearing Vera Wang's Sheer Veil. It is floral overload. What attracted me to this perfume is the gardenia. I love gardenia in perfume and I only get a very tiny hint of it. Sheer Veil is a perfume that does have staying power on my skin but silage is another matter. It is a strong perfume, so I only have to use a tiny bit. I am not overly keen on it because it is a straight up floral perfume. It's more for the late spring or early summer before the really hot part of summer sets in. Just like the Vera Wang by Vera Wang (women's version), it is in a simple bottle. I think that Vera Wang doing what Chanel did with perfume bottles, make it a simple, yet eye catching bottle. But that doesn't trick me into buying perfume, I want to smell the perfume, I don't care about the bottle and how flashy it is.
But it's not really me. After my bottle is gone, will I get another bottle of it? Probably not but wouldn't really care if it fell into my lap. I would probably give it away or trade it for another perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment