Monday, July 25, 2011

Amouage Gold Cristal for Women

I was poking around the Perfumed Court looking to see what the price for a decant of Amouage's Gold for women. I didn't come across it but did come across what was Amouage Cristal for women in EDT. I do have a small sample of Amouage Gold for women from Luckyscent and had to bring it out to compare with the decant of Gold Cristal. I find that there is no difference between the two. Gold is similar to Amouage's Dia, but Gold is heavier. I get the same astringent like note from Gold like I do Dia. I actually find it to be pleasant in both. But I find that Gold seems to be a marriage between Dia and Ubar. It's not quite the big floral monster like Ubar but Gold is not a skin scent either. I love Amouage's Gold and find it to be very bottle worthy and would be a welcome addition to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment