Monday, July 4, 2011

Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille

After falling in love with L'Artisian Havana Vanille, I decided to try out Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille. Both perfumes are similar to each other but there are differences. In Tobacco Vanille, the vanilla is sweet, almost too sweet, which I do abhor in vanilla dominant perfumes. Sweet and very sweet vanillas do tend to wear me instead of the other way around. The tobacco wears nicely on my skin and the tobacco tries to offset the sweetness of the tobacco but doesn't quite succeed. Havana Vanille was a vegetal vanilla with a rum soaked tobacco. Tobacco Vanille is a loud perfume and gets even louder in warm weather. I find Tobacco Vanille to be likeable but not something I would have on a regular basis even in decant form.

No comments:

Post a Comment