Wednesday, April 30, 2014

General Stuff

At this point, I'm none to thrilled with trying to deal without a microwave. Yes, I know that it can be done but when it's busted and can't be fixed there are a lot of things that one must plan out meal wise long before. My microwave was less than a year old and was destroyed by my elderly grandmother. I do suspect that she is in the early stages of dementia but her problems of not being willing to pay attention to what she is doing dates back about 25 years. My grandmother was yapping on about how much she doesn't like Dunkin' Donuts coffee while chugging a huge cup of it that she got there that morning, wanted it reheated and she destroys it by interrogating me about what I'm doing (doing dishes). Naturally, she presses a lot off buttons to heat it without looking and the stupid thing is locked. I looked it up online on how to fix it and it can't be fixed and the warranty is voided because of her. I shouldn't be complaining but since she has already destroyed two of my cellphones and a laptop, replacing this kind of stuff gets expensive when there is no remorse of offer to help cover the cost to replace it. I tremble to ask about what it cost for my aunt to replace a brand new oven because she totally destroyed it.

At this point, I'm trying to figure out if I should just bite the bullet and finish my midget decant of Mitsouko EDT. I have a larger decant of vintage Mitsouko but I do have the tendancy to hoard my vintage perfumes. Or just go with wearing my current formulation of Mitsouko EDP. It's not too funny after a while when I got this huge collection of perfume and trying to figure out what I am going to wear. Now, Shalimar Ode a la Vanille has entered the picture. I'm thinking of wearing it just to see what the fuss is about this flanker.

No comments:

Post a Comment