Monday, November 10, 2014

I'm Back

Well, I am back from my vacation and it's time that I start blogging again. While on vacation, I didn't get one chance to do any kind of sniffing at any store, nor go to a flea market to look for any vintage bottles of any thing. So I was surviving on no. 19 edp and a decant of Iris Silver Mist. I kind of forgot and decided not to take Theorema with me. I didn't take Theorema with me because I was really craving no. 19 and Silver Iris Mist. But half way down to Virginia, I realized that all I had for perfume was a bottle of no. 19, Silver Iris Mist and vintage Mitsouko and I had a whole week that I had to live with one bottle and two decants. About half way through my trip, I did tire of iris and wanted my orientals and aldehydes but was stuck with what I had brought with me.

But after having to run to Walmart with my sister and helping her pick out a new nail polish, it hit me that I wanted to start wearing nail polish again to quit biting my nails. And picked up OPI's Do You Lilac It. So I am starting to really get into OPI's German collection from two years ago. But from comparing Do You Lilac It and An Affair in Red Square, it seems like the quality of OPI has gone down a little bit. I could go a week and a half without chipping with the older stuff but only a couple of days with the new stuff. But I love a lot of OPI's names for different colors and a couple of their collections (Russian and German collection).

No comments:

Post a Comment