Saturday, October 25, 2014

Traveling and Fall

The date of leaving for my trip is approaching and I am no closer to picking out a vactation scent or two. Should I stick with just bringing Jicky and Theorema and just be done with it or go for Shalimar and call it a day? I doubt that I will be doing any kind of sniffage while in Virginia so I probably won't be adding anything new to my collection. But at this point, not adding anything new to my perfume collection can be a blessing since I have about 30-40 bottles and about 100 decants of various sizes running around.

In a sence, I do fear packing. I'm always afraid of not packing enough clean underwear for some reason and cannot fathom why. It's not due to being in some sort of accident. This just isn't logical in my book.

Fall has brought not only the transitional and heavy hitter perfumes but also the long sleeves. Which means that naturally perfumes is going to be more of on my shirt sleeves than anything else. So even more care is taken when I am picking out a perfume. I'm not stuck with a perfume for just one day, I can be stuck with one perfume for 3 or 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment