Thursday, August 20, 2015

Montale Ginger Musk Review

Yesterday, after wearing Diorling, I had pulled Montale's Ginger Musk out of my unsampled bag to wear. And this morning, I am trying it out again and not exactly liking it. I honestly think that it's the fruit and laundry musk combination that bothers me. I've always had a hard time with fruit and musk can be questionable but this time, in this perfume, it just doesn't work for me. There was no animalic growl or anything to make me think that there was anything more to this perfume.

This is the 3rd Montale offering that I have tried and I did come to the opinion that Montale is not for me. Greyland seemed to fall apart on me, Jasmine Full was a candied jasmine and Ginger Musk was just weak and it seemed like more of a mainstream offering than a niche offering. Now my wallet can breath a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment