Friday, September 18, 2015

Scents for a Graduation

My younger sister is graduating from nursing school next week. So that means my dreaded what am I going to wear? I have my clothes picked out, have to get a pair of heels. That's the easy part, the clothes but I am clueless on what perfume(s) I will be taking down.

It's always seems to be the same debate and some restrictions. Since I am not flying, I don't have the whole 3 ounce bottle restriction to worry about. But I do have my list narrowed down (for now) to a very small handful. Chanel no 5 in EDT form, Worth Courtesan, and either Jicky or Shalimar Ode a la Vanille. I am still debating on if Theorema,Chanel no 19 and vintage Bal should be contenders for this list. What's probably going to happen is when I am packing, I will completely change my mind to totally different things but who knows what will go down.

The day I leave vacation is the most nerve wracking of all because there is so much to do is a very short period of time. The morning, that I leave is loading my dogs, their leashed, toys, treats, medication and dog food in the car and drop them off at the boarding place. I don't know why I am a crying mess when I drop them off, I just am starting to miss them. When I arrive home, I need to load up my suitcase and take care of a few final things before I go. But it's the whole thing that bothers me. Probably because it's out of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment