Friday, April 27, 2018

Don't Have Much of Anything

I have this huge pile of perfumes to wear and review and I was going to review Andy Tauer's Veviter Dance. But I promptly forgot what it smelled like and I do remember that I did enjoy it. Since I mostly stopped buying perfume except the occasional decant, I haven't really started to start going crazy with the reviewing thing. Let's just say that in many ways, I am a lazy bum in that department. I honestly think that I am trying to use up what I have full bottle wise and the decants that I have already reviewed.

Going through my little news feed of just random news that catches my eye, I was Amazon. There was some stuff about Amazon releasing their numbers of last quarter and how many Prime members that Amazon has. Then I noticed that Amazon is raising the price of 1 year of Prime. I remember when Prime was only $79 then $99. Now the cost is going to be raised to $119. I have always loved Amazon and have been a Prime member for years and now I might have to reassess my Prime membership when it comes up for renewal. I renewed my membership for a year last month, so I have a while to decide. Amazon did send me a blurb about what I saved in shipping, video watching and music listening. Prime paid for itself almost 3 times over. It was enough for me to keep Prime for another year at $99. The excuse is that Prime is expensive to have for Amazon.

On Monday, the breeder had called and said that our puppy will be ready on Sunday. We will be driving around two hours to get the puppy. I had gotten the crate, some toys, some pee pads and I am waiting on the doggie bed to go into the crate. Yes, I have a Bark Box subscription but I don't know how my other dog will react to the puppy playing with the toys that he already has, so the puppy will have a couple toys of her own. All that's left to do besides getting the puppy is getting puppy food and a collar and a leash for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment