Friday, April 13, 2018

Losing My Dog

It's Friday the 13th and it's a horrible day. Last night was a difficult night. My 13 year old black Lab, Charlie had a rough night. After she ate her supper and received her medication, she suffered a seizure and lost her ability to walk. Over the course of 4 days, her quality of life went down hill. My family and the vet think that she was probably dealing with a form of brain cancer due to symptoms that she was displaying over the past month. A couple hours ago, we had to put Charlie down and I have spent the whole day as a sobbing mess. I know my other dog knows that Charlie is gone and won't come home. Well, she will come home but not in dog form but in ashes. I swore that I wouldn't wear perfume but ended up wearing Lolita Lempicks (the original, not the flankers). I don't know why I did it and I don't know too much right now except that Charlie is gone and I won't see her anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment