Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I Finally Managed

When I posted about how committed I was to finishing that bottle of Chanel no 5 edt, I wasn't so sure if I was going to be able to do it. My perfume collection is so large and I don't often wear the same perfume more that two days in a row. But I knew that I was going to struggle with this, no matter how committed I was to finishing a bottle.

It was a little bit of a struggle yesterday and this morning. Yes, I was struggling over the 3 sprays left of one freaking bottle. I kept telling myself that there was just a smidge left and I could get through this. I am not really looking to procure anymore full bottles of perfume right now. I don't really have the means and I just don't have the drive right now to get more.

What I am trying to do is stock up on basic stuff right now. Body wash, toilet paper and other basic things. I really need to get that stuff all taken care of. With winter coming, I would rather start stockpiling the basic stuff. I don't want to get caught in a snow storm trying to get milk or toilet paper because I didn't bother to go shopping to get said items that I've needed to get for the past week. The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a colder, snowy winter in my neck of the woods and if I have already stockpiled on some basics, I don't have to go out.

I've gotten back into the habit of having lit candles and trying to use some of them up. I will admit to the fact that Bath and Body Works did have some really good candle deals recently. And I have noticed that they have really started to release their winter/Christmas stuff. The candles that I really want to stock up on are the Winter, Tree Farm and Frozen Lake candles. What's great right now is that Bath and Body Works doesn't seem to be ignoring their single wick candle line up. In years past, they seemed to just focus on the 3 wick candles and pretty much ignore the single wicks. I am planning on partaking in the single wick candle sale that they have going on right now. I don't plan on getting a whole lot and I am probably only get 2 or 3 candles for Candle Day. Let's hope by Candle Day that I have made a sizeable dent in my collection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment