Monday, December 5, 2011

Chanel no. 5 eau Premiere Review

I had gotten a sample of Chanel's no. 5 eau Premiere when I bought Chanel's Cuir de Russie in parfum form about a year ago. Naturally, I was hesitant to chose the sample instead of some other sample. The reason is that there was a horrified feeling of tampering with a legend. I had initially tried it and dismissed it as nothing impressive and proceeded to give away my sample. After wearing the originally no. 5 in eau de parfume, I wondered if I had dismissed eau Premiere to readily. Then it was off to the Perfumed Court to get a 1.5ml decant to try. After wearing eau Premiere for two days straight, I'm still not wild about eau Premiere. Eau Premiere is lighter and softer than the original. After wearing Eau Premiere, I did notice that it didn't last as long as any of the Chanels that I have tried and own. It only lasted about 6 hours compared to the 24 hours that I am used to with other Chanels. I did find myself craving the original no. 5 while wearing eau Premiere. Would I get a bottle? No. Decant? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment