Thursday, February 28, 2013

Parfums de Nicolai Le Temps D'Une Fete

I keep forgetting the difference between dabbing a perfume and spraying a perfume can give one a completely different impression. I was so enamored with Le Temps D'Une Fete when I drained my dabber and promptly ordered a large spray decant of it. It was the dead of summer and was wearing quite a bit of Chanel no 19 and was getting a little sick of it's bite. Dabbing Le Temps D'Une Fete and spraying Le Temps D'Une Fete creates two different animals. Dabbing gives me a basic, green maybe floral scent but I did love it. Spraying brought out more of a cut grass with a little hint of hyacinth and daffodil. I do love hyacinth when it is more of a dominant player in perfume. When I really started to enjoy this perfume it faded into nothing. My skin ate it because it is an EDT. Maybe slathering a really heavy moisturizer on and a long sleeved shirt will help with staying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment