Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wow,

I will have to admit that I have fallen in love with Chanel no. 22 and figured after piddling around and trying to decide if a decant was sufficient enough, I ordered a bottle. What I didn't know is that if you order through the Chanel website, tax is charged now. Shopping online is where I mostly do get most of my perfume, books, half of my clothes and a few other things. Mainly due to not paying out the wazoo for tax. This must be a new thing for Chanel.

About 10 days ago, I had tracked down a bottle of Worth Courtesan and had bought a bottle on Ebay. I had gotten a confirmation that it had shipped, but over the past couple days, I have noticed that the shipping label has stated that the electronic shipping info has been received and that was on the sixth. I am wondering what happened because it is now the 12th. Every time that things have been shipped to my house by USPS, I've had tracking numbers that didn't take this long to update. I'm starting to get a little annoyed right now. I'm giving it until tomorrow and then I am going to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment