Thursday, May 2, 2013

Serge Lutens Silver Iris Mist Review

I keep meaning to write about Serge Lutens Silver Iris Mist but either get sidetracked or just not exactly motivated. But we have had a few warm, sunny spring days that brought out a little bit of motivation to review something.

I was a little hesitant on trying out Silver Iris Mist because Serge Lutens offerings can be either love or hate on my skin. After reading some reviews, I heard about it being carroty especially in the beginning. Upon first spray, it is very carroty and a little hissy. But after a while both of that calms down and Silver Iris Mist starts to smell a little like Prada's Infusion d'Iris. Even in the dry down stage of Silver Iris Mist, there still is a carroty element in there but it is not in your face. It's crisp in the way of a starched linen shirt kind of way. While I did enjoy Silver Iris Mist, I do see a large decant in my future but not a full bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment