Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wait, What?

Don't you just hate it when there are a few perfumes that are in your regular seasonal line up or year round line up that one day, you just can't stand? That happened to me yesterday for the first time in a long time. And it was Chanel no 19 in EDP form. I've always loved the bitter beginning that does mellow out a little bit and the rose is sharp. No 19 is one of my summer staples because it is not heavy and practically lasts all day on my skin. I am just wondering what happened as to why I can't stand it now. Is it because I was obsessive last summer and not so obsessive this year. It's one thing to lose interest in a perfume or try something new and find out that it bores, annoys or just isn't your thing. But to have an old favorite just suddenly annoy becomes hard to deal with. Not only is it hard to deal with is seems to come out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment