Monday, August 5, 2013

Wait a Minute, Thought You Couldn't Get This One

Apparently, Worth Courtesan has landed in the US. Every time that I have looked for it on Amazon or any other online place, it was labled out of stock or some such thing. Well, Ebay was the only place that I could find it and me getting stuff there is a very recent thing. I knew for the longest while, Courtesan was sold only in Europe. Even though I have a bottle, I want a backup and don't really want to go to Ebay for another bottle. Ebay is still scarey for me. I'm wondering on how the hell did I miss this fact that I now can find Courtesan here in the US and Amazon has it for a reasonable price.

Even though there are a lot of people who won't use Amazon for getting perfume, I'm less adverse to it. Yes, I get my Chanels from the Chanel website or the Chanel counter at the mall because the 3rd party sellers want a fortune ($100 or better) for a 1.2 ounce of no. 5. But I will use the 3rd party for my Amouages because I've had nothing but great experiences with Lady Ruth Perfumes. But normally, when I do get perfume from Amazon, they are pretty reasonable and sometimes you can get a bargain. I did manage to get a bottle of 1.7 ounce of Joy in EDP form for about $$60 instead of the usual $80 or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment