Saturday, September 14, 2013

Traveling and Stress

Traveling is always stressful to me. It's the packing and getting there that I find to be stressful. I don't care if I am going to be gone 3 or 4 days at most, I hate packing. Trying to figure out what I will wear for 3 or 4 days in advance. Right now, no 5 is not so much of a prima donna right now but really wants to go to Virginia with me. Mitsouko, Deneuve and Epic are asking to come along too.

I keep asking myself, should I take one perfume or two? Should I take anything expensive or vintage? Should I take decants or full bottles? At this point, it's pretty funny, I've already picked out just about everything clothes wise but cannot for the life of me figure out the perfume. Perfume is the ultimate accessory and sticks around for quite a while. I have decided that a lot of my 'strange' and niche perfumes are staying home. Yes, MKK, Arabie and a few others are staying home. I'm thinking of sticking a few random decants in my purse would be beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment