Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This and That

I have no idea on what has happened to my nose over the past 3 or 4 days but all I know is that my sense of smell seems to be off. Could it be all the drywall dust that has clogged up my sinuses or could it be that I am flirting with a cold? I have no idea because the only perfumes that I can smell with some kind of ease is my Amouages. The rest of my collection I can only smell bits and pieces and it's not funny. So right now, it's the louder the perfume, the better I can smell it.

I did find out that in October, I will be traveling to the Dallas area for a wedding and I am already making plans on what perfumes to take with me. Should I stick with Jicky, a more polite skank and no 5? Or should I just wait it out? I am a little disappointed that I am traveling to Dallas a little to late for me to pick up Aldehyde 44 even though the closest thing that I have to it is no 22. But oh well, I have a few months to figure it out.

What constitutes a big trip to me is when it does involve a day or two in the car or a plane ride. The last time that I was on a plane was a little over 5 years ago and it took months and months of careful planning. But at this point, I'm leaning to flying down to Texas in the name of it would be a little cheaper and I am not spending two days in the car with someone who is elderly. But at this point, I pretty much know where my tax refund is going and it means that until November, I won't be getting anything new in terms of perfume other than the rare decant because it's not like I am going down to see family in Virginia and I could afford to get a couple bottles and some decants.

No comments:

Post a Comment