Friday, March 6, 2015

Accidents in Perfume Land

The past couple of days have been rough. I had a sick dog that spent the night in the emergency vets office and some family drama but now I have had a perfume accident. I had procured a second teardrop bottle of Mitsouko and I had knocked it over trying to get at my jewelry box. Granted, the bottle was half full when I had bought it but now, I have lost a third of that precious perfume. Vintage Mitsouko is kind of hard to find and I am usually going for the ones in the teardrop bottle. Normally when I do find those teardrop Mitsouko bottles, they seem to be on the pricey side. Now my room and part of the hallway smells like vintage Mitsouko. So I guess that tomorrow's scent of the day will be vintage Mitsouko. I'm thinking that I shouldn't be having dabber bottles period but if it were a mini of Lolita Lempicka or my no 19 in parfum form, I think I would be less upset because they are easier and cheaper to replace. Yeah, I'm a little upset and PO'ed at myself even though my nightgown and part of my bedroom carpet is drenched in the rose/oakmoss combination and smells good.

My old TV stand that I was thinking of redoing to house my perfume will just have to be just cleaned out and wiped down or just get some IKEA shelving to deal with this. But I need to decide soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment