Sunday, May 24, 2015

Tom Ford Velvet Gardenia Review

Ever since I smelled a real, honest to goodness gardenia flower I started to look for that would have either that blue cheese note or that huge mushroom note, I thought I would hit that with Velvet Gardenia. At this point, it's a big old no.

When I first sprayed this, I started to wonder if this was even perfume because I didn't smell a thing. I pressed my nose against my wrist and got a faint whiff of flowers and an even fainter whiff of mushroom. The flowers were definitely not gardenia or didn't even smell remotely smell of gardenia. Boy, was I disappointed but there was no throw to this perfume, I had to press my nose to my wrist to get anything. But after a couple hours, I did get some kind of sour that I couldn't identify and still can't identify. This only good thing is that my Amex is breathing a sigh of relief that I am not going to seek this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment