Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Serge Lutens La Religieuse Review

What I do like about summer is that in the morning/afternoon is that I can wear one perfume and another in the evening. Last night, I went into my unworn and reviewed bag for something a little different and got La Religieuse by Serge Lutens. I know that Serge Lutens offerings can be really odd smelling and it's always been kind of a crap shoot for me with Serge Lutens. La Religieuse is not different.

This is supposed to be a jasmine dominant perfume but I'm having a whole lot of trouble finding the jasmine and I love jasmine (skankier the better). This offering is very perfumey and there are a few that are in my collection that are that way but this time, I'm not liking it one bit. I do think that the musk in this one and the lack of jasmine makes this one a stinker.

Stinker in the way of this isn't what I already haven't smelled in the mainstream. The Bois de Jasmin blog did some it up nicely by saying that one could go to the department store and this statement is very true. But I think that one can do a little better in the department store.

No comments:

Post a Comment