Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Collection Experience

I have been trying to shop my own perfume collection and not buy so much perfume. Right now, this is kind of questionable. Ever since the weather has stayed warm, I have been able to wear two or three perfumes a day. But I've come into a little roadblock.

The roadblock comes in the form of what I have forgotten about and think about a back up bottle. I do tell myself that I don't need anymore perfume because I haven't even finished one full bottle let alone mini to justify another bottle of anything. Definitely not a sixth bottle of Theorema or my millionth bottle of Bal. So it is a little tough to get through my collection without adding more. I am considering just going cold turkey and see if I can get through a bottle of Mitsouko (not a vintage bottle) or maybe no 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment