Friday, July 10, 2015

Badgely Mischka Parfum Review

Last year, I was on a little bit of a hunt for minis but quickly lost interest. The reasoning was that they were pretty much decants and at The Perfumed Court and Surrender to Chance, I could get a better selection and pricing than buying minis off Amazon (but vintage or discontinued scents are different). Somehow, I lucked out price wise with Badgley Mischa's Badgley Mischa. Parfum seems to be notoriously expensive for a small amount but somehow got a quarter ounce of parfum for $11.

So I splash this on me last night because I haven't worn this in a while and I couldn't remember what is smelled like, then I couldn't figure out what it reminded me of. After about a couple hours, it just hit me that the structure of it was in the way of Coco Mademoiselle. Mademoiselle and I don't exactly get along. I'm thinking that it's the structure of it or the patchouli that annoys me. But if it were not the fruit, I couldn't have smelled the difference. The lasting power of this one is about average with some throw but this is not something that I would wear. I think that I will give this one to my mother since she likes Mademoiselle and this is pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment