Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Amouage Interlude Man Review

Last night, I was seeing if I could pull myself out of my perfume rut by wearing something new. I went through my bag and pulled out Amouage Interlude Man. Interlude Woman wasn't exactly my deal initially but it is slowly growing on me. Interlude Man is quite different.

I do see the similarities between man and woman but Interlude Man really isn't my thing. On my skin, I get nothing but that dirty, stale ashtray thing and I know what I'm talking about. I am a smoker myself and I have been to too many places where there have been to many of those ashtrays and with dirty and stale, you get the whole sour note on top of it. I really think that it is the agar wood smoke combined with the oregano that is causing this on my skin. This ashtray note lasts and lasts on my skin and this doesn't lead to any kind of development. I have never known Amouage to have poor lasting power and this definatly  has the Amouage lasting power of at least 8 hours on my skin. With the dirty ashtray element, I won't be getting a bottle of this anytime soon. Good thing because Amex is breathing a sigh of relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment