Saturday, January 6, 2018

It's a New Year

It's my first post of the new year and I don't have much of anything to report. So I don't have much of anything except this rambling post. So please bear with me on this one. I did try Jubilation 25 for men but I need to spend more time with it before I can do a review.

Every year, I've always hoped that I would finish a couple bottles of perfume before the year's end and that never happens. Well, today, it did. I have what seems like a million bottles of vintage Bal and today, I managed to finish a 1 ounce bottle of the cologne. I'm excited that I actually finished a bottle of something but saddened at the same time. The current version of Bal is a disgrace and vintage Bal can be expensive. Hopefully, I can get another bottle or two finished before adding anymore full bottles to my collection. I can't exactly go out and buy any full bottles because the finances are not there and probably won't be until sometime in March or April, when I do my taxes.

I will admit that I do enjoy Star Wars and did get to go see that a couple days after Christmas. I will admit that is was to the point of too long and that some stuff in the movie was pointless or not explained, I did enjoy the movie. I wasn't happy about how Rey's training went down or how Snoke's backstory and who he was were my two biggest gripes. I am not holding my breath with Episode 9 to explain or correct any of that. I do believe that Episode 9 will be that last Star Wars that I will watch. With Han, Luke, and Leia gone, it won't be the same.

Sorry for the bitching and whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment