Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Andy Tauer Vetiver Dance Review

We are inching towards spring and I am still annoyed with Amazon. I had cancelled my Prime membership so I could use my Amazon gift cards for Give the Gift of Prime for myself. I purchase Give the Gift of Prime and go to redeem but it was a no go. They are telling me that I am a Prime member already. So that means that I am going to have to wait until tomorrow to redeem. If I can't redeem tomorrow, I will not be happy. I should be able to redeem the gift of Prime on the day that I choose, not the day after my membership officially ends, which is tomorrow.

Since we are inching towards spring, like I did say, I wanted to give Vetiver Dance by Andy Tauer another go. I did try it a while back but didn't review it. I was looking at my unreviewed pile, wanting something new and Vetiver Dance spoke to me.

At first, I got a lot of green and something grass like. I haven't had a ton of experience with smelling vetiver as a dominant note but the green and grass like is probably vetiver. After a couple minutes, I gent hints of citrus peel and when I look at the listed notes, I see grapefruit peel. I kind of smell the grapefruit part but can't really. I do get lily of the valley that hums quietly in the background and it adds a really nice touch. Vetiver Dance isn't really masculine nor is it feminine but has an androgynous feel to it.

I do find that Vetiver Dance to be a really good early spring perfume. Lasting power one me is about 5 and a half hours. I do have a strong liking for this Tauer and it's borderline full bottle worthy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment