Sunday, November 29, 2020

Candle Day is Almost Here and Une Rose Chypree


 Christmas shopping is pretty much done for me. I am looking at getting my dad another video game and getting a friend a small Starbucks gift card and that will complete my Christmas shopping. Thus far, I still haven't seen any kind of deals that excite me.

What I am really excited for is when Bath and Body Works is going to have their 3 wick candle sale this weekend. This candle event is different due to the pandemic, instead of it being 1 day, it is being held all weekend and the price is a little lower than last year's price. Instead of $9.50, it's $8.95. Not a huge difference but either way, it's still a fabulous price. I am going with a friend on Saturday to get some candles but I gave him the heads up that we are going fairly early and we are not pushing it to later afternoon nor pushing it to Sunday. I'd rather not lollygag and not get the ones that we wanted. With the pandemic and what might be sketchy stocking, it will be better to go early. We both don't plan on getting the maximum of 15 candles. I have only budgeted $50 and never planned on getting the full 15 to begin with. Even though I know what I want, I am pretty stoked to go.

I was poking around Luckyscent for some strange reason last night and Andy Tauer's website and had to do a double take. It looks like Andy Tauer might be revamping his whole line. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic or just wanting to make changes but it seems like this year, the changes have been huge. Earlier in the year, Une Rose Vermeille was discontinued and now it looks like Une Rose Chypree has fallen victim to discontinuation. I hope that they are not permanantly discontinued, it just seems like Andy Tauer has released so many things so quickly but has discontinued a bunch of things in the process. It looks like I might be using Une Rose Chypree a little more sparingly even though I don't wear it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment