Friday, November 27, 2020

Can't Come up with a title

 

I am still debating on if I should  pull the trigger on my Ulta shopping cart. When I read my email this morning, I find a $10 off $40 and even "prestige" brands were included. I tried to apply the coupon and apparently Chanel was excluded. I sent a tweet to Ulta saying what good is this coupon if I can't use it. Well, there are plenty of things but I could use it on but can't use it on something that I really want isn't the greatest PR move. I am just not moved by what I am seeing online with Black Friday deals so far. Even what Bath and Body Works isn't moving me deal wise. For some reason, I'm okay with not buying anything today or tomorrow. I really need to get one more gift and then I am done with Christmas shopping. I am finding it harder and harder to shop for people and it's gotten pretty difficult to find any great deals that I am looking for, especially for the things that I want to get somebody. I would think that with this pandemic going on, deals would be better and there would be more of them. I am just going to see what the next couple weeks look like and go from there.

At this point, I am just anxious for some reason. It's the holiday season right now and I am waiting on a few important things that should have been mailed weeks ago but haven't even arrived. Thus far, I have faxed a couple things to a couple places but I am going to hope that some things start to work out. I am going to take things one step at a time. I am not sure on who is dropping the ball but it's being dropped. How do I know what is needed and who needs to get it if I don't get the information?

No comments:

Post a Comment