Wednesday, November 11, 2020

My Last Vacation of the Year

 

I am incredibly irritated with the news. It was a long week with me being on vacation but it was nothing but the election on the news. For too many days, there was no clear cut winner with the election. But I don't know if this shit is just ramping up or is this shit going away. I am just too damn tired of it right now. Tired of how people are carrying on about the results. My mother has the news on 24/7 pertaining to the election.

Nothing much really happened on my vacation. Didn't go anywhere or do anything. I only managed to finish one book out of the 8 books loaded on my Kindle and that's pretty sad though. To have the time but no motivation to actually do it. My last vacation, I managed to finish 3 candles but this vacation; I only got through one and a half. A few days ago, Bath and Body Works had single wick candles for about $7 and broke the whole can't get anymore candles until I use some more. Right now, Bath and Body Works is having a BOGO 3 wick candle sale and I am sitting on my hands at this point. I have pretty much figured out which candles that I will be burning before Candle Day comes in about 3 and a half weeks. I am currently burning a Fresh Balsam candle and I don't think that I will be getting anymore of that scent. I have a single wick of it as well. Burn both of them and that will be the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment