Monday, September 6, 2021

Living Dangerously

Fall is quickly coming to Ohio and I have already started rotating some of my collection. I am starting to put away the more summery perfumes and getting out some of the fall stuff. When fall starts to arrive, that means county fairs come and that means that I have to start rotating stuff. Not all of my summer stuff has been put away though. We still might get a heat wave or two and I would still need a lighter perfume to wear.

When I went to my county fair yesterday, I wore LADDM. I wasn't about to waste no 5 or anything fancy really. LADDM seems to suit fall pretty good and does suit a county fair. I think that fall suits LADDM the best. LADDM congers up bonfires, clam bakes and just about anything fall.

For the past few days. I've seemed to have been living dangerously. For me at least. A while back, I did some bonehead things and got into some trouble with credit cards. I've gotten it about half way paid off and haven't even tried to apply for anything new. Until about Saturday when I was poking around the Ulta and Sephora websites. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular but did impulsively applied for their credit cards and got approved. Low limits but having the chance of things growing as things improve but it's nice to have some new credit. Sephora has a couple Chanel things and sizes that I can't find at Ulta but the Sephora card probably won't be used all that much but it will be a great tool to have in the future. I did use both cards and took advantage of the discounts. Had my eye of no 5 extrait and the full sized Coco Mademoiselle travel sprays. But I am making a point not to charge very much on both of them and in ways those two new credit cards are serving a purpose. One reason is utilization and the other is that they are places I both shop, even though I mostly shop at Ulta. I am just going to pay them off in a couple months and probably not going to use them for a couple months afterwards. Not like I really needed those two new perfumes and credit cards but it's nice to have a little back up in terms of credit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment