Sunday, February 26, 2023

Sick and no 5

Thanks to my parents, I have their cold thing. I hate being sick. The whole nose being stuffed up, not being able to smell or taste shit isn't that great. That makes sleeping rougher than it needs to be especially. Some people are naturally mouth breather but I am not one of those. I was starting to want to take a perfume for a test drive but had to pick up my parents' cold. So reviewing anything perfumed is out of the question. In the meantime, I will be in many variations of Chanel no 5.

Even when I am not sick, I love Chanel no 5 in many of it's variations. The only flanker of Chanel no 5 is L'Eau. There is nothing in L'Eau that would make me think of no 5. Eau Premiere is a lighter version of no 5 but a still recognizable as a variation of no 5.

Today I am currently in no 5 Sensual Elixir. I am not quite sure why this version of no 5 was discontinued. For the life of me, I can remember when exactly it was discontinued and all of the sizes but I know they had larger sizes than the bottle that I have. I probably should have gotten the largest available bottle that they had and at least got some kind of back up bottle of it. Now if Chanel can keep the gold body oil in stock, I would be a happy camper. I never can seem to get my hands on a bottle of that stuff.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment