Sunday, June 25, 2023

Tauer Golestan Extrait de Parfum Review

I am currently in the middle of some kind of eczema flare right now. Currently, I'm an itchy mess. My mother asked if it was all the perfume I wear and I had to say no. Perfume is one of the things that doesn't trigger my eczema no matter what I seem to wear. I'm thinking that it's all of these weather fluctuations that are triggering it. I think that I really should think about making that doctor's appointment and see if I can get in early before I go to work. The joys of working in the afternoons is having a hard time trying to get a doctor's appointment early enough so I am not late for work.

When Andy Tauer released Golestan last year, I quickly snapped up a mini from his website. It seems like TPC and STC seem to not be stocking as many perfumes as they used to but then again, I am ordering less from them to begin with. But I haven't been wearing any Tauer offerings a whole lot for some reason and I have quite a bit of Tauer offerings.

Yesterday, I quit dragging my feet and decided to wear Golestan. I didn't give a shit if it was humid out, I wanted to try Golestan. When I first dabbed it on, I immediatly identified the Tauer base. Then the tuberose came in to full effect about 5 minutes after I first put it on. For a while, I couldn't figure out why Golestan seemed to familiar. I knew that Andy Tauer did something like this not too long ago. I was mulling over that all day yesterday and then this morning, I finally figured it out. This is almost like Tuberose Sotto la Luna. Some people have compared it to Gardenia Sotto la Luna. But it has the Sotto la Luna Tuberose vibe. And you can't get the tuberose one anywhere and I am guessing that it has been discontinued. I do get some jasmine is Golestan but it's mostly tuberose and the Tauer base to my nose.

I can't exactly tell you about the lasting power since what I have is a dabber but it is an extrait de parfum and you can smell it. I would like a full bottle of this and maybe I will get it for my birthday or I will get that bottle of Lonestar Memories first. But my birthday is months away and I have time to make that decision.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment