Monday, June 19, 2023

What's in the Bag?

It's nothing unusual for me to carry perfume in my purse. My purse might be on the smaller side because I am not a fan of a huge purse. There is something about large purses that don't do it for me and I see so many women, especially young women who don't have children that have these massive purses. What the hell are they carrying in those things to begin with? Their whole entire life?

There is a reason that I carry a smaller purse. There is less potential for things to get lost or forgotten about at the bottom. Less stuff that might get broken or leak. A smaller size means that I have to be a little more sniper like when it comes to putting things in there. Of course, I carry my wallet, cellphone and my iPod (Yes, I still use an iPod), mascara, lipstick and lotion. But I always have a mini or a travel spray in there.

It's more than if I forget to put on perfume before I leave the house or to reapply after what I am wearing fades. If there is something that happens to the house, where everything is a total loss, I won't exactly be starting over from square one in terms of perfume. I can tolerate losing many things but there is something about the thought of losing of selling my collection that scares me for some reason. I can't explain that feeling but losing my dogs and perfume seems to conjure up that feeling.

Currently, I have a mini of Les Annees 25 BIS, travel spray of Lyric and a travel spray of no 5 Eau Premiere in my bag right now. Those 2 might be an odd mix but there is a little bit of a selection going on in there. While wearing Les Annees, I have forgotten how good it is and don't regret getting a bottle but regret no getting the original one when I had the chance.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment