Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Well, That's Not Happening

Previously, I had blogged about getting that back up bottle of Memoir from Fragrancenet. I don't know what exactly happened but that bottle never arrived. What I am thinking that either the bottle broke, lost or either stolen in transit. I am leaning more to stolen. I have had packages stolen in transit before. Fragrancenet had said that they could either give me a refund or reship the package. At this point, I didn't even want that bottle of Memoir, so I asked for a refund. There are so many new shipping companies and some that I never even heard of. I've never heard of Better Trucks for a shipping company, so right now, they are not in my good graces in terms of shipping.

In the Cleveland area, we finally got some rain with more expected over the next few days. So many yards went brown and all the flowers were just not happening. Now with some rain, I think everything will start perking up.

For the longest time, I've hated tuberose as a dominant note in perfume. I thought that it was always too much. Now it's becoming one of may favorite notes. Narcotic V has helped me change my view on tuberose. But I think that I tried Fracas in my early perfume days and thought that it was just too much of everything but always had a love for jasmine perfumes. I am not sure what happened with my nose and tuberose but my nose has probably developed more to where I can enjoy it. Go figure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment