Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale Review

There is a feature on the niche perfume website, The Perfume Shoppe, that does recommend perfume based on your perfume preferences. I had filled out the form in my early days of being a perfume nut and there were three suggestions. One of them was Bois 1920 Sushi Imperiale. I've been debateing on if I should go the decant route or just buy unsniffed. I am happy that I made the decision to get a decant instead of going for a full bottle. It turned to be an odd perfume on me. At first, I thought that I had put on Shalimar but then a shaving cream phase came. Yes, shaving cream laced with Shalimar. It's nice enough but it's a perfume that's trying to be Shalimar but yet not. The staying power is is decent andwears close to the skin.I'll take the Shalimar because I like it better and Shalimar doesn't fade after 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment