Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chanel Chance Review

I think the perfume gods are laughing at me along with torturing me. What I mean is that I am on pins and needles waiting for my bottle of Amouage Lyric for woman and during this time, testing Chanel's Chance.

After my panic about the possibility of Chanel no. 5 being reformulated or discontinued, I got around to trying the spray sample of Chance that they had sent me. Even though I knew I would regret this, I still tried Chance.

Boy, did I ever regret spraying Chance. I had gotten a huge blast of rancid citrus and laundry detergent. Laundry detergent is a perfume normally doesn't bother me unless it is up in your face like Chance is. To combine it with citrus is a mistake. Especially a citrus that smells like it had just gone bad and then to cover it all up, there is a butt load of flowers. Staying power is pretty good and what I expect out of Chanel. I wouldn't go out and buy myself a bottle or anyone else. If someone gave me a bottle, I would give it away because I detest it. I believe that Chance and all of it's spawns were created for those 16 to 20 year olds that want a Chanel that they mostly like and want to call their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment