Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tauer L'Air Du Desert Marocain Review

It's fall in Cleveland and it's the time for clambakes, apple and pumpkin foods. Clambakes in rural areas always seem to involve bonfires. And I always look to see what really compliments the dry weather and bonfires. For a long while, Chanel Sycomore always seemed to fit the bill or sometimes Mitsouko. But Andy Tauer's L'Air Du Desert Marocain really fits the bill for a lot of situations that has a roaring bonfire or a barbeque.

The full bottle Tauers that I own (3) always seem to get lost in my shuffle of Chanels, Guerlains and Amouages. I don't know why or how but they do. Probably because they can be so hard to match with events or the seasons can't cooperate to wear them, so I forget about them. But yesterday seemed to be a day for L'Air Du Desert Marocain.

L'Air starts off by being almost bone dry. I keep thinking that there is lavender in there but according to Luckyscent, there is no lavender in there. Bone dry isn't bad when it smells good, as L'Air smells good being almost bone dry. I really do enjoy L'Air and glad that I got a full bottle unsniffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment