Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Mazzolari Musk EDT Review

I am always on the prowl for new (to me) perfumes loaded with skank and a while back, I had ordered from Surrender to Chance a musk sampler set. I had forgotten that I did order it and really need to get going on trying this out.

Last night, I was trying to figure out if I should wear Montale's Ginger Musk or Mazzolari's Musk and I picked Mazzolri Musk. At first, I couldn't make out what was going on because Musk us a little spicy and maybe a little acrid to my nose. Then it's just straight up musk and maybe some spices to keep from being really boring. But in a sense, it is boring. Musk is laundry musk trying to be that girl who is trying to hint around that she my be an animal in bed. But it doesn't work out that way because it's cuddly and pleasant. I would like to keep a small decant around but not a 100ml full bottle of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment