Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The Strangeness of Luckyscent

I used to be an avid shopper of Luckyscent. Years ago, I was receiving a package every 2 weeks but now, I am lucky if I place an order every 5 months. There is a reason for that. Or a few.

I had realized, at the time, that The Perfumed Court was legit and I was less eager to go to Luckyscent and just buy a full bottle of something that I probably wouldn't like. Then I had realized that FragranceNet and Beauty Encounter sold the Amouages that I had wanted for less. So yes, those sites actually did save me money.

What made me lose some interest in Luckyscent was the lack of coupons. Free shipping when you spend $75 or more is pretty easy to do when you are easily spending over $75 but a coupon for 15% off once or twice a year? The 20% off of Amouage that seems to go on year round? That doesn't make me run over to Luckyscent. Then I had noticed on Luckyscent that there were a few Tauer offerings that were not being sold. I was looking at getting a backup of Une Rose Vermeille and it was not on Luckyscent but was still being sold on Andy Tauer's website. Even with the cost of shipping, the cost was much cheaper. But I still wimped out and decided to get a backup of LADDM instead. Maybe with the new year, I will have that backup bottle. But after poking around Luckyscent, they do have Une Rose Vermeille back in stock and I'm wondering if it's for the holidays but I will still hop over to the Tauer website and order from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment