Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Dusting and Reshuffling

After my doctor's appointment yesterday, I got kind of bored and wasn't able to focus on too much. The news at my doctor's appointment was good and that I can learn how to drive.

Having epilepsy isn't always that fun. I have spent one too many years trying all different medications until we found one that worked and the right dosage. Since I have been under control for a while, I can now learn how to drive and to me that means freedom. The state of Ohio has certain requirements when it comes to epilepsy and driving. I must be seizure free for at least 6 months and must get a doctor's release. The doctor's release means that I can be counted on complying with my treatment plan. So I won't be so dependent on someone else taking me places and I won't be wasting money on shipping fees for things that I need and don't have a ride for the store.

But after yesterday's doctor's appointment, I was a little bored and couldn't focus on too much. There was nothing on TV that was catching my interest and wasn't game for a movie.I took a look at my room and was bothered by the dust on my dressers. I have to idea how my house gets so dusty but it does. My bedroom was the only thing that really needed to be dusted. All that dust was a little grosser than I thought. The smallest swipe was a bunch of dust that I couldn't see and it seemed thicker that I thought. But by moving stuff around and cleaning it up, that meant that I could reorganize things to where it made the most sense. That meant that I had a little more room and it allowed me to really plan the order that I wanted to burn my candles. 

When you have around 50 plus candles, space becomes limited. My 3 wick candles have taken up the most space and I need to lay off the 3 wicks and probably need to focus more on the single wick candles. That means it will be easier on my wallet if I mostly go the single wick route instead of the 3 wick route. This won't mean that I won't be buying 3 wicks, I will be buying less of them. I am curbing that candle and perfume buying in general. With prices going up on everything and I mean, everything. Yes, I still want that bottle of Gris Charnel but I can't go and get it since I am getting that Afterpay balance down.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment