Sunday, January 22, 2023

Found the Bottle

 Remember last week, I was shuffling around some perfume bottles and doing some dusting? Well, I shuffled around some more stuff and was actually able to find my bottle of Nasomatto Nuda and that was after I had to throw out a few dabber minis and a couple bottles that evaporated.

The couple bottles/minis that evaporated were no big loss to me, they were cheap as cheap could get. I didn't get them for free but insanely dirt cheap. Sometimes I do have to wonder about bottle designs. My bottle of the original Lolita Lempicka has evaporated to where only 1/4 of the perfume remains. The ones that were empty and thrown out due to evaporation were kind of strangely shaped as well. So I am thinking that the designers are not thinking things through with the bottles and spray mechanisms. For crying out loud, I don't want to pitch perfume bottles due to the perfume evaporating, I want the perfume to actually be used up and then throw the bottle away. This is probably the biggest issue when there is a large collection.

But while I was shuffling some stuff around, I had found my bottle of Jubilation 25 and naturally had to pull that one out and wear it. I think that I am head over heels in love with Jubilation 25. But with the current issues with Amouage, I hope that I am not so head over heels in love, I can let it go when I finish the bottle and that is if I actually finish the bottle first.

No comments:

Post a Comment